Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing
Mohawk partners with Haldimand to bring mobile classroom to Caledonia
Free introductory training on Advanced Manufacturing through Mohawk College’s City School, mobile classroom. The 12 week program will run June 24-Sept. 13. Attend an information session held in May. Learn more.
Seasonal Sidewalk and Patio Program
Apply For Our Seasonal Sidewalk and On-Street Patio Program
Now accepting applications for the Seasonal Sidewalk and Patio Program. This program will allow businesses to open patio’s adjacent to their businesses on the sidewalk, or open a patio in an on-street parking area in front of the business. For additional program details click here.
Business Haldimand Objective
Our goal is to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for our community by creating and retaining jobs by providing support to help local businesses grow.
How we can help your business
Haldimand County is committed to creating an environment for businesses to thrive. Our Economic Development & Tourism team links the business community to partners, helping pave the way for business development and expansion within Haldimand. Staff leverage their experience and knowledge of the local landscape to provide consultation services and hands-on solutions to help you.
- Business visits assess your unique challenges and opportunities
- Potential funding, training and grants opportunities
- Community Improvement Program funding
- Referrals to business enterprise centres
- Information on licenses and zoning
- Advice on available properties and permitted uses
- Connections to Building Controls & By-law and Planning and Development Division for ease of development execution
- Assist in promoting your business through accurate Google business listings
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tourism hotline at 1-800-863-9607.