The Downtown Revitalization Community Improvement Plan is available to downtown property owners who want to invest in the renovation, development, or redevelopment of their spaces.
- Tax Increase-based Equivalent Rebate (TIER) Program for large Scale Capital Projects
- Façade Improvement Grant Program
- Application and Permit Fees Refund Program
- Downtown Housing Grant Program
- Heritage Improvement Grant Program
- Building Restoration, Renovation & Improvement Grant
Your business must be located within a set boundary in the downtown areas of Caledonia, Jarvis, Cayuga, Hagersville, Dunnville, or Selkirk.
The Rural Business and Tourism Community Improvement Plan (RBTCIP) is an innovative approach to supporting the local economy by focusing on value-added Agriculture and Tourism related businesses.
- Façade, Landscape & Signage Improvement Grant Program
- Tax-based Redevelopment Grant (TIG) Program for Large Scale Capital Projects
- Development Charge (DC), Planning Fees & Building permit Grant
- Building Restoration, Renovation and Improvement Grant
- Heritage Commercial Use Grant Program
Agriculture Sector Programs
Through the Rural Water Quality Program, the County helps private rural landowners implement agricultural beneficial management practice projects to protect and improve water quality.
- Livestock Access Restriction
- Erosion Control Structures
- Tree Planting/Natural Restoration (Stream Buffers, Fragile Land Retirement, Field Windbreaks)
- Living Snow Fence ($750/acre)
- Water Well Decommissioning
- Sediment Basins/Wetland Creation
- Cover Crops
Other Regional, Provincial and Federal incentive programs, or grants may also be available. Contact Economic Development and Tourism Division for more information at (905) 318-5932 ext. 6331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org