Looking to register for a program, apply for a job or obtain a license? Use the links below to complete your application or registration!

Registration for aquatics, camps and museum programs may be completed online by clicking the Program Registration button.

Note: All fall/winter 2021-22 arena programs – including Preschool Skate, Adult Skate, Child’s Hockey Skate, Shinny Programs, Public Skate and Open Figure Skate – are free, and pre-registration is NOT required. Just drop-in!

Please note that individuals 12 and above must provide proof of vaccination to enter an arena. All program participants must also complete the Arena Contact Tracing Form prior to entry. This can be completed online prior to your arrival.

View the full arena program schedule

Interested in working with us? Learn more about careers at the County and view/apply for current employment opportunities on the Careers & Employment page.

All dogs over 16 weeks of age within Haldimand County are required to be licensed (please note that pit bulls are prohibition). Dog Licences are valid from January 1st to December 31st of any year. Licences are available by November 1st. You can apply and pay for your dog license online through the Welland & District Humane Society or in person at a number of locations County-wide. Kennel license applications may be submitted in full to Haldimand County’s Building & By-law Division.

Under the Ontario Building Code Act, you MUST obtain a building permit to construct, demolish, renovate, alter, install or change the use of a building. Construction may not begin until a building permit has been issued!

Burn permits are required for all open air, non-recreational fires. In order to receive a Burn Permit, specific requirements must be met (consult the Open-Air Burn Bylaw for full details).

To obtain your permit, use the online application form.  Due to reduced service levels during the COVID-19 Stay-at-home order, delays may be experienced with permit processing.

If you have questions or need assistance, contact Haldimand County customer service by e-mail or call 905-318-5932.

In case of a water leak where the water has not re-entered the sanitary sewer system, it is reasonable to consider a rebate for the wastewater portion of the bill (provided certain criteria is met). Read the Wastewater Consumption Charge Rebate information sheet to learn more and access the application form.

Marriage licence applications can be accessed online or at any County office.