About Finance Division
Haldimand County is committed to keeping its residents up to date on the municipality’s finances. The Finance Division is responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, property tax bills and payments. It is also responsible for:
- Financial planning, property taxation policy and advice to Council, related Boards and Staff
- Corporate accounting, reporting and internal control systems
- Operating and capital budget preparation
- Cash management, debt administration, tipping fee billing, accounting for and analyzing municipal electric shareholder activities
- Financial reporting which fulfills Public Sector Accounting Board requirements
To contact Finance Division please see our contact information below.