The Grandview Lodge team provides a meaningful life for Residents through comfort, compassion and care. Grandview Lodge is a long-term care home located in Dunnville, Ontario. It’s operated by Haldimand County and provides 24-hour long-term care to a diverse population ranging in age from 18 to over 100 years.
Grandview Lodge is always looking for qualified, enthusiastic team members and passionate volunteers. If either of these roles interest you, check our current Employment & Volunteer Opportunities and get in touch!
Would you like to join a dedicated team of hardworking professionals who provide a caring environment for individuals living in a long-term care environment?
We are always looking for team members who:
- Comply with our Philosophy of Care and ensure that the Residents’ Bill of Rights is always maintained.
- Work collaboratively to resolve issues.
- Are enthused to come to work and enjoy the work that has been assigned to them.
- Want to make a positive difference for Residents who find themselves in a living situation they did not choose.
- Are available for shifts, sometimes on very short notice.