Financial Services – General Information
Rate Supported Budget also known as Water & Wastewater Operating and Capital Budgets
Tax Supported Capital Budget
Tax Supported Operating Budget
Long Term Financial Planning Principles
- Management of sale proceeds
- Uses of Hydro Legacy Fund’s Investment Earnings
- Fund reports
- Background Information: Sale of Haldimand County Hydro
- Tax Due Dates
- Billing & Payments
- How property taxes are calculated
- Ways to pay
- Property Assessment & MPAC
- Sale of Land for Tax Arrears by Public Tender
- Tax Contact Information
- County parking by-laws and fines
- Water and Wastewater user fees
- Water and Wastewater Billing & Payments
- User Fees – Tax Operating
- Ontario Provincial Police user fees
- Financial By-Laws
Due to the current pandemic situation, and in an effort to ensure we are providing efficient delivery of payment to our vendors, Haldimand County will be making all Accounts Payable payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Please enroll immediately to prevent delay in receiving payment.
EFT Payments are efficient and have numerous benefits, including:
- Reliable, immediate access to your payment, deposited directly to your bank
- Security, eliminating the risk of lost or misplaced cheques
- Convenience of not having to go to the bank to deposit your payment
- Email notification of the deposit stub referencing the amounts and invoices paid
Complete the EFT Sign Up Form by clicking on the button below and attaching a copy of your void cheque or banking information. Submit as directed.
If you are not able to submit this form online, please contact us to request a paper copy. You can return the form by mail or at our drop box located at the Haldimand County Administration Building, 53 Thorburn St. S, Chippewa Street loading doors.
If you have any questions, or require a paper copy of this form, please contact Accounts Payable using our contact form below.
If you need to contact the Finance division please use the form below. Alternatively, you may call the office using the number below.
To receive a faster response we highly recommend that you submit your query using the form below and one of our staff can assist you via email, delays may be experienced if you require phone support.
Phone: 905-318-5932 (Monday – Friday 8:30-4:30 pm)