If you need to report an emergency please call 9-1-1 from your cellular phone or the nearest land line!

Report Non-Emergencies

To report non-emergency incidences anywhere in Ontario please choose one of the following options:

  1. Call the Ontario Provincial Police (O.P.P.) at 1-(888)-310-1122
  2. File a report online on the O.P.P. website
  3. Visit the local Detachment: 72 Highway #54 Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0

Report By-Law Infractions

Reporting By-Law infractions, complaints or inquiries can be done by one of the following methods:

  1. By phone during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm): (905) 318-5932
  2. By phone after hours (complaints for noise, parking, open-air burning, and discharge firearms) by contacting the O.P.P.: 1-888-310-1122
  3. Online using the By-Law Enforcement Complaint/Inquiry Form
  4. Drop by in person at a County office

To report a road, sewer, water, facility or parks emergency please call one of the following numbers:

  1. During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm): (905)-318-5932
  2. After hours: 1-(888)-849-7345

For health emergencies located within the Haldimand-Norfolk region please call 1-(877)-298-5888

If you’d like to notify us of a Tax Information Change for a property then please use the form below!

Tax Information Change Request

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.