Looking for information about making by-law complaints and inquiries? You’ll find it here. Municipal Law Enforcement staff will respond to all valid complaints that they receive, as well as general by-law inquiries.
How Do We Handle Complaints and Inquiries?
- Complaints and inquiries can be made by telephone to Municipal Enforcement staff at (905) 318-5932, online (click button below) or in person at Haldimand County Administration Building
- A valid complaint must be accompanied by full and legitimate details for the complainant (full name, address and telephone number) for verification and follow-up purposes.
- Anonymous complaints will NOT be accepted or investigated.
- Complainant information is protected under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will remain confidential.
- Valid complaints will be documented and then investigated by Municipal Law Enforcement staff for violations.
- If violations are found, Municipal Law Enforcement staff will proceed with action to gain compliance
Make an online complaint or inquiry regarding:
- Animal Control
- Property Maintenance – Clean Yard
- Property Maintenance – Property Standards
- Property Maintenance – Weed Control
- Property Maintenance – Zoning
- Winter Control
Complaints regarding flyers can be directed to the flyer distribution companies directly. These companies are list here.