Pay Property Taxes and Invoices Online
Residents can pay their property taxes and Accounts Receivable Invoices online with a credit card using service provider Paymentus (Canada) Corporation.
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted methods of payment
- Paymentus charges a non-refundable transaction fee of 1.75% in addition to the originating amount owing to the County.
- You’ll need the 19-digit tax roll number, which appears in the upper left-hand corner of your tax bill (please see the document below for a sample tax bill).
- Refer to your most recent property tax bill for the current amount of property tax owed, or call 1 (905) 318-5932 or email email@example.com.
Your payment will be applied to any penalties or interest owing first, and then to the oldest balances owing on your account. If you are making a payment after the tax due date, your payment will be subject to a late payment penalty.
Accounts Receivable Invoices (Includes Bulk Water/Septic)
You’ll need your customer number, as shown on your invoice (the customer number has between 3 and 8 characters). View Sample A/R Invoice.
- Refer to your invoice or Reminder Notice for the current amount owing on your Accounts Receivable, or call 1 (905) 318-5932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your current account balance.
- Accounts Receivable payments can also be made in person or dropped in the drop box at County offices located in Cayuga, Caledonia, Dunnville and Hagersville.