A Water and Wastewater Annual Servicing Allocation Review report is currently being prepared for the March 26, 2019 Council in Committee meeting. The purpose of the report is to:
- Implement the County’s Servicing Allocation Policy and By-law;
- Provide an update about the status of servicing capacity at various water and waste water treatment plants;
- Outline the impact of allocation recommendations relative to current policies to retain capacity for infill and contingency planning in the Haldimand County water and waste water treatment plants;
- Recommend servicing allocation consistent with the approved scoring system to provide current developments with the opportunity to proceed within a defined timeline; and
- Provide extensions to development projects that previously received servicing allocation where recommended.
A public open house has been scheduled in advance of the Council in Committee Meeting and is open to developers and the public. Members of the Planning and Development Division will be on hand to discuss the 2018 servicing allocation report and answer any questions.
Public Open House – Water & Wastewater Annual Servicing Allocation Review
Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 5p.m. to 7p.m.
Central Administration Building – Lower Large Committee Room
45 Munsee St. N, Cayuga, ON
The Water & Wastewater Servicing Allocation report (PDD-09-2019) will be posted on the County website on Friday, March 22. If you have questions regarding the report or review, please contact Peter Minkiewicz – Supervisor, Development Services at 905-318-5932 ext 6208.