Public Consultation is being held as part of the County’s Official Plan Review Project. Due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, the consultation process is being hosted on-line.
Phase 1 objectives for the Official Plan Update are to:
- Prepare growth strategies for each of the County’s six urban areas: Caledonia, Cayuga, Dunnville, Hagersville, Jarvis, and
- Report on extending the water service corridor from the Nanticoke Water Treatment Plant to serve Caledonia and Cayuga.
Members of the public are encouraged to review the information available and provide feedback. Information available includes:
- Public Consultation Information Boards;
- Updated growth forecasts;
- Community and employment land needs information; and
- Proposed boundary changes for the County’s six urban areas.
Review the information at www.haldimandcounty.ca/planning-services/opupdate/and provide your comments by December 18.
For more information about the Official Plan Update or to provide a specific comment, please contact either of the following:
|Shannon VanDalen, MCIP, RPP|
Manager of Planning and Development
Haldimand County Administration Building
53 Thorburn Street South
Cayuga ON N0A 1E0
|Matt Reniers, RPP|
Matt Reniers & Associates 16 Steed Court
Brantford, ON N3S 0B7
|By phone:||905-318-5932, ext. 6339.||519-717-3639|