Haldimand County is offering free online webinars and workshops to assist businesses with increasing their online presence. The workshops are being offered in partnership with the Grand Erie Business Centre.
Workshops will give businesses and entrepreneurs an overview of free tools they can leverage to promote their goods and services online and stay competitive. Topics include introductions to the graphic design program Canva, targeted email marketing with MailChimp and advertising on Facebook. A webinar has also been organized with guest speakers from Square to provide an overview of Square point of sale systems.
“Since last year, the County’s Digital Service Squad has been working with local businesses to help them increase their visibility online and adapt to the world of eCommerce,” said Lidy Romanuk, Manager of Economic Development & Tourism. “We encourage all local businesses to take advantage of these workshops and reach out for one-on-one assistance if needed,” Romanuk added.
Dates and times for upcoming online workshops:
- Targeted Email Marketing – Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Custom Graphics with Canva – Thursday, February 4 , 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Advertising on Facebook – Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 3:30 pm
- Email Marketing: After the Send – Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Point of Sale Systems with Square – Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
To register for a workshop or request additional information, visit BusinessHaldimand.ca, contact the County’s Economic Development and Tourism division at 905-318-5932 ext. 6331 or e-mail email@example.com.