In-person Planning services, including plan reviews or meetings with planning staff, are currently available by appointment only. To get in touch with a staff member in Planning, call 905-318-5932 or e-mail the Planning team.
A number of planning-related resources, helpful information and application forms are available at HaldimandCounty.ca/planning-services.
Planning applications and related documentation may be submitted:
- By mail, addressed to:Haldimand County Planning & Development
53 Thorburn St. S
Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0
- By e-mail, to the Planning team.
- In person, by depositing an envelope with completed forms to the Haldimand County Administration Building building’s secure drop box (off of Chippewa St.) Ensure your envelope is addressed to Haldimand County Planning & Development.
Planning fee payment options:
1. Pay through your financial institution for bill payments by adding payee “Haldimand County Accounts Receivable”. When prompted for an account number please use PLNG1234. Please send an email to email@example.com to advise of your payment.
2. Credit card payments can be made online through Paymentus, on our website. Use account number PLNG1234. Transactions through Paymentus are subject to a transaction fee of 1.75% from Paymentus, paid by the person doing the transaction.
3. Mail a cheque (made payable to HALDIMAND COUNTY) addressed to the Planning & Development Division, or leave it in the Dropbox off of Chippewa Street (HCAB).