A panel of judges comprised of County staff, a local filmmaker and members of the media closely examined nearly 200 submissions and determined the following winners:
- 1st Place: Milky Way over Rock Point by Gary Crawford
- 2nd Place: Pond Hockey by Ann Culp
- 3rd Place: Moooooo by Michael Birks
- Honourable Mention: Sailboat by Kevin Rowan
- Best Garden: Lighthouse Garden Dunnville by Deb Zynomirski
In addition to contest prizes (gift cards for local businesses), winning photographs will be displayed at the Cayuga Library + Heritage Centre in late January and may appear on future county publications.
Details about the 2023 Uniquely Haldimand photo contest will be announced in the fall. More information on the Uniquely Haldimand Photo Contest and a gallery of past winners is available at HaldimandCounty.ca/photocontest.